General Terms & Conditions
General rental conditions
Before you drive please read and check the following details, we just want to make sure everything goes smoothly for you on the day:
– You must be over the age of 18
– You must have a full driving license that has been valid for more than 1 year.
– You must have at least 2 forms of ID with you, a driving license + passport and/or an ID Card.
– For, Road Routes you need to be over the age of 21.
– If you are younger than 18 then you can enjoy the experience as a co-pilot.
– Adult participants shorter than 1.5 metres (approx 5’) or taller than 1.95 metres (approx 6’ 7”) and /or weighing more than 19 stone may have difficulty being accommodated for, BUT we always try to make sure everyone who wants to drive can.
– If you have any medical condition or disability which will affect your ability to undertake the experience, this must be disclosed when booking. Conditions such as epilepsy, respiratory or heart conditions must be disclosed before commencing the activity.
– You must arrive 15 minutes before your route to sign all required documentation.
– For our Barcelona City Tours and Experience Packs, you will have a professional driver & guide with you who sits in the front, next to you.
Cancellations and Changes:
We know things do not always go to plan, things change, there are delays.
Whatever happens, we will do our best to make sure our client’s experience takes place. We will work with you or directly with the client to make sure everything runs smoothly.
– 15 days prior to the booking you will receive 100% of the payment.
– 7 days prior to the booking you will receive 60% of the booking amount refunded.
– Less than 7 days before the booking you will receive 30% of the booking amount refunded.
– 24 hours before the experience, there will be no refunds provided.
– Any amendments to a booking can be made up to 7 days before the experience. If a change is required after this date then a management fee might be applied to the final cost. All money transfer costs will be paid for by the client.
All refunds are subject to management fee discretion.
Only the 10% of the total amount is required to book your experience. The amount of that percentage will be detailed at the time of payment. The rest can be paid via debit/credit card or cash the day of the experience.
Luckily Barcelona has more or less 365 days of good weather, dry, sunny and perfect for driving. However, on the rare occasion it does rain and if it is too dangerous to drive we will either change the activity date or refund 100% of the activity cost for the driving experience. Any third party activity purchased is not subject to the same policy.
Third Party Activities:
Drive Me Barcelona takes pride in selecting the best providers of luxury activities in Barcelona, bringing you the best experiences. Drive Me Barcelona takes no responsibility for any changes, unforeseen circumstances or failures on the services provided by 3rd party providers.
All third party activities take place in a separate location from the driving experience. It is the client´s responsibility to make sure they arrive at the third party experience in good time. Drive Me Barcelona will do their best to make sure you arrive there on time, but they are not responsible for any missed activities. If Drive Me is at fault then either a full refund of the third party experience will be returned OR another time will be provided for the experience.
Please note that all third party bookings are subject to different terms and conditions. Please speak to a Drive Me Barcelona agent when booking to make sure you are prepared for all your activities.
Helicopter Flight – You must always bring a copy of your passport with you. If you do not have a valid passport or ID card you will not be allowed to fly.
With your payment, you agree to all of our Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policies and Payment agreement. y.
DRIVE ME BARCELONA, S.L.
Pg del Born 12, Principal, 08003 Barcelona – Spain
+34 661 64 07 40