General Rental Conditions
1. For City Tours, Experience Packs & Road Routes:
– You must be over the age of 18.
– You must have a full driving license that has been valid for more than 1 year.
– You must have at least 2 forms of ID with you, a driving license + passport and/or an ID Card.
– An international driving license is required for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India and those countries that are not part of the Vienna Convention.
– For Road Routes you need to be over the age of 21
– If you are younger than 18 then you can enjoy the experience as a co-pilot.
– Adult participants shorter than 1.5 meters (approx. 5’) or taller than 1.95 meters (approx, 6’ 7”) and /or weighing more than 266lb may have difficulty being accommodated for, BUT we always try to make sure everyone who wants to drive can.
– Any medical condition or disability that could affect your ability to participate in the experience must be disclosed when booking. Epilepsy, respiratory or heart conditions must be disclosed before commencing the activity.
– You must arrive 15 minutes before your route to sign and present all required documentation
– You will have a professional instructor/guide with you who sits in the front seat, next to you.
– Barcelona has around 365 days of good weather: dry, sunny and perfect for driving. However, on the rare occasion it does rain and if it is too dangerous to drive we will either change the activity date or refund 100% of the activity cost for the driving experience. Any third party activity purchased is not subject to the same policy.
2. For Rentals:
– To proceed with the rental process rent you must be 25 years of age or older.
– A security deposit will be taken the day of the Rental via Credit Card, please make sure your credit card has the available amount to be taken. Without a security deposit, rental cannot be provided and Drive Me Group will keep up to one day of the paid rental as penalization.
– The security deposit will be refunded within 24-72 hours after the car has been checked by the Drive Me Group team. Any deductions will be taken accordingly from this amount.
– Fuel is not included in the price of rental and any additional KM must be agreed on before the handover in order to avoid extra charges.
-Two forms of ID: ID card & passport are required on the day of the rental, and you must hold a valid driver’s licence with at least two years of issuance.
On some Tours only a percentatge of the total amount will be charged for booking your experience. The amount of that percentage will be detailed at the time of payment. The rest can be paid via debit/credit card or cash on the day of the experience.
Cancellations & Changes
We know things do not always go according to the plan. No matter the situation, we will do our best to make sure the experience takes place. We will work with you or directly with the client to make sure everything runs smoothly.
– 15 days prior to the booking you will receive 100% of the payment.
– 7 days prior to the booking you will receive 60% of the booking amount refunded.
– Less than 7 days before the booking you will receive 30% of the booking amount refunded.
– 24 hours before the experience, there will be no refunds provided.
– Any amendments to a booking can be made up to 7 days before the experience. If a change is required after this date, a management fee might be applied to the final cost. All money transfer costs will be paid for by the client.
Third Party Activities
Drive Me Barcelona takes pride in selecting the best providers of luxury activities in Barcelona, bringing you the best experiences. Drive Me Barcelona takes no responsibility for any changes, unforeseen circumstances or failures on the services provided by 3rd party providers.
All third-party activities take place in a separate location from the driving experience. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure they arrive at the third-party experience in good time. Drive Me Barcelona will do their best to make sure you arrive there on time, but they are not responsible for any missed activities.
Please note that all third-party bookings are subject to different terms and conditions. Please speak to a Drive Me Barcelona agent if you have any doubts about third party activities.
Helicopter Flight – You must always bring a copy of your passport with you. If you do not have a valid passport or ID card you will not be allowed to fly.
With your payment, you agree to all of our Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policies and Payment agreement. Please see our Data Protection Policy for questions regarding privacy.
All refunds are subject to management fee discretion.
DRIVE ME BARCELONA, S.L.
Passeig Joan de Borbó, 86, 08039, Barcelona
+34 661 640 740
© 2023 Drive Me Barcelona